Everyone's favorite foul-mouthed genius baby from TV's "Family Guy," Stewie Griffin, stars alongside his faithful booze hound Brian in the "Family Guy" event of the year: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse. In this unique third-person shooter, players are tasked with saving Quahog from utter annihilation. Stewie and Brian team up in an original Multiverse-spanning adventure to stop Stewie's evil half-brother Bertram from destroying Quahog and everything else. Along with multiple campaign modes, players can enjoy the game with a friend in a co-op mode, as well as 4-player support in a local multiplayer mode.
Key Game Features:
- Bizarre Universes: Battle through all new demented universes that only the show's writers could create
- Extra-Dimensional Action: Face off against whacked out foes in Infiltration and Multiverse Madness Modes
- Create Epic Beat Downs: PSwitch between Brian and Stewie on the fly, or grab a friend and play in 2-player co-op mode to take down the enemies in the multiverse
- Familiar Faces: Take the reins of 10 different characters plucked from the show and pit them against each other in 4-person local multiplayer
- Weapons: Wield a variety of weapons in various parts of the multiverse
- Xbox Live Achievements: Earn Xbox Live achievements as you move through the game levels to up your gamer score