This item is no longer available for purchase.
(based on 97 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 97 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Back to top
Previous | Next »
Does the job
from Boston MA
Comments about Brother Multi-Function Color Printer with Fax:
Reliable brand. Good quality. Compact size. Easy ink replacement. Useful multi-function. Good quality sharp B/W printing. Overall a nice printer
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
best purchase ever
from rogers, arkansas
i don't know what took me so long love it too much
GREAT DEAL ON A GREAT PRINTER
from METAIRIE (NEW ORLEANS SUBURB) LOUISIANA
THIS PRINTER IS MY FIRST NON-HP PRINTER SINCE WE HAVE FOUR HP PRINTERS HERE. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE BROTHER MFC-J280W. I RESPONDED TO A BROTHER EMAIL OFFER BUT ENDED UP BUYING FROM TIGER DIRECT BECAUSE BROTHER WAS OUT OF STOCK. AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRINT QUALITY OF MFC-J280W AND MY HP 5610 MFC PRINTER, JUST THAT THE BROTHER LACKS A SHEET FEEDER BUT I DO NOT NEED THAT FEATURE MUCH ANYWAY. THE BROTHER SEEMS JUST AS FAST AS THE 5610 AND THE ONLY DRAWBACK I SEE IS THE PAPER TRAY HAVING TO BE TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT TO LOAD LABEL SHEETS. I HAVE USED THE MFC-J280W TO PRINT SEVERAL KINDS OF LABELS VERY WELL. I ALSO AM VERY PLEASED THAT THE COST OF BROTHER INK CARTRIDGES ARE SO REASONABLE AND AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE THE PRINTER IS SOLD. ALL IN ALL, THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRINTER FOR HOME AND SMALL BUSINESS/HOME OFFICE USE.
Well designed and easy to use
from central Pennsylvania
This is my second Brother printer and the performance and ease of use make it a winner.Hopefully, this printer will be as reliable as my first printer . It is even more user friendly ... a wonderful product .
from Midwest USA
Item workes great! No problems. Love it. It just works, works and keeps on working.
from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
i I like it very much; but only 75%. THE OTHER 25% IS BECAUSE I CONCLUDED THAT THE REPEATED "CLEANINGS" ARE DEPLEATING VERY FAST THE COLOR SECTION CARTRIDGES
this is one of the best reliable and clear printer i have had and probably will just stay with brother in the future due to very good quality.
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
this is a truly multi-funtional machine that has performed in an outstanding manner.
The instructions are very confusing, I had to learn by trial and error and still do not know all the different functions or understand them.
(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
Has out done it's self
from Philadelphia , Pennslyvania
Wonderful as up to date as I think it can be Thank You for staying on point
Sign up for details
Receive all the latest offers and news fromP.C. Richard & Son!
Receive all the latest offers and news from P.C. Richard & Son!