Join Mickey and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever. A castle ruled by a evil witch has appeared in the Wasteland. Within the castle, characters of the Disney universe, including the beloved Minnie Mouse, are in danger of disappearing forever.
In this side-scrolling gameworld, players must utilize both their platforming skills, and their paint and erase abilities to alter the world around them if they hope to save the world and their friends. The touchscreen of the 3DS allows for the tracing and illustration of a variety of objects. The best of renditions will allow objects to be used against enemies, while those less accurate could also be a hazard to all in-game, including Mickey and his friends.
Key Game Features:
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion offers a special drawing and painting function that will allow players to create an interactive world by using the stylus to draw objects in the bottom screen that magically transform into classic Disney-style 2D illustrations. Utilizing the game's unparalleled dual screen integration, players will then move their creations to the top screen where they are further transformed into beautiful, fully realized objects that pop off the screen in stunning 3D.
- Players will utilize the core Disney Epic Mickey gameplay mechanic of paint and thinner while playing as Mickey Mouse in an attempt to save classic Disney Toon characters.
- Players will engage in epic boss battles with familiar Disney villains using attacks involving the power of illusions to surprise players.
- Players will adventure through game levels based on animated Disney films such as Peter Pan and Aladdin, as well as interact with beloved Disney characters.
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is the first video game that can In between adventures, players can develop their own fortress by taking a small fort and expanding it into a thriving castle.