Inspired by "Brave" the upcoming Disney/Pixar animated fantasy adventure movie, Brave: The Video Game invites players to run, jump and battle their way through the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland. By using their wits and bravery, gamers will also be able to wield a sword and bow and arrow to defeat fierce enemies, break a magical curse and save a kingdom.
Play as Merida, Pixar's first female hero and an expert archer, or in the console versions players can also play as other entertaining characters from the film. In addition, they will be able to go on quests through a magical world and solve puzzles to uncover secrets. Gameplay features include an exciting single-player campaign, co-op for family and friends and a special Bear mode, in which players are able to play as a bear.
Key Game Features:
- Third-person action-adventure in which player uncover secrets and break a magical curse
- Battle fierce enemies with your sword, bow and arrow
- Jump, dodge and climb through rugged environments
- Hear the voice of Merida as you play the game
- Discover new characters and costumes inspired by the film
- Varied ways to play including a single player campaign, as well as co-op or 'Bear' mode