Set a few years after the events of the original Army of Two game, Army of Two: The 40th Day features the continuing adventures of millitary contractors Tyson Rios and Elliot Salem. With the help of Alice Murray, their mission coordinator, they now run their own paramilitary business, known as TransWorld Operations (TWO). Working what seems to be a routine mission in Shanghai they find themselves surrounded by a force of competing private military contractors intent on running amok in the city. Will Rios and Salem survive? Will they be able to make a few bucks off a bad situation? All they have is each other to rely on.
Key Game Features
- The Best Co-op Experience and Tactics: Army of Two: The 40th Day for PSP has been built from the ground up with a focus on an incredible cooperative experience. The result is an immersive co-op experience that lets you put your best two-man tactics to use whenever and wherever you want.
- An Epic Story: A carefully orchestrated series of mysterious catastrophes is dragging Shanghai, China to the brink of ruin, and now the Army of Two must fight their way through ravaged city districts as they try to beat the odds and uncover the secret of the 40th Day.
- Accessible Arcade Style Action: Army of Two: The 40th Day features the same feel of the console version, but wrapped up in more accessible arcade style gameplay.
- Two-player Multiplayer Support: Game supports up to 2 players in wireless multiplayer action via an ad hoc connection.
- Weapons Customization: Change your weapon in the heat of battle and adapt your firepower to the situation.