The Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created, which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader's now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller-the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader-but instead of training his protégé as a ruthless assassin, the Dark Lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on - Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past. Along with using the power of the force to puzzle-solve by creating paths where there once were none, players can also look forward to a new explosive abilities. A few of these are Force Fury, a temporary ratcheting up of standard Force powers far beyond normal levels, and the Jedi Mind Trick that can make enemies either act as allies in combat, or cause them to take their own lives.
Key Game Features:
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
- Unleash the full potential of the Force with intuitive touch-screen controls that further immerse you in the role of Starkiller
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
- Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer's Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- Levels and missions designed from the ground-up for the Nintendo DS to optimize your Star Wars gaming experience on the go