Viper 3105V- security and keyless entry
Set your mind at ease knowing your vehicle is protected by the This system protects your vehicle with many standard security features and has up to 1500 feet of remote control operating range.
- unlock your vehicle from your remote.
- keep your vehicle entry points protected.
- includes (2) 4- button remotes.
P.C. Richard & Son Installation*
Your Viper system includes professional installation at one of the 44 P.C. Richard & Son Mobile Installation Centers, located at select showrooms in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. P.C. Richard & Son is an authorized reseller and installer for Viper products, and installation services come with a lifetime installation warranty. Once your order has been placed, contact one of our Installation Centers with your invoice number to schedule an installation appointment.
Feel confident knowing the Viper system has your vehicle protected.
All entry zones such as the doors, trunk and hood are protected and will trigger the alarm with unauthorized entry
The Stinger Double Guard Shock Sensor will warn thieves trying to enter or damage your vehicle by offering a quick siren chirp for a light impact and then a full blown 120 decibel Revenger Siren blast upon heavier impacts.
A Failsafe Starter Kill is built-in to prevent the starting of the vehicle when the system is armed.
allows you to grab the attention of others by triggering the alarm siren while in remote range.
will warn potential thieves that the vehicle is protected.
monitors the alarm trigger zones in order the prevent false alarms. If the same zone triggers 3 times in an hour it will be bypassed for a 60 minute period.
is an anti-carjacking feature you can activate while driving. When this feature is armed, the alarm will sound if a door is opened then closed. Then the starter kill engages, not allowing any further starting after the vehicle has been turned off.
- give you a dedicated trunk release. You can also perform additional tasks like window roll up/roll down, control factory equipped electric sliding doors and more. Speak with one of our professional installers to see if any additional parts or labor are needed for the options you want.
- will increase the protection of your vehicle. You may add the Viper 508D perimeter sensor, 506T glass breakage sensor or the 507M digital tilt sensor.
As an option you can lock/unlock your doors with your smartphone from anywhere just by adding the SmartStart VSM300 unit and Viper SmartStart app. If you upgrade to the VSM350 GPS model, you will enjoy the benefits of GPS tracking of your vehicle, vehicle speed, and more customizable alerts sent right to your phone. A SmartStart service plan is required for operation.
* Most Vehicles require additional hardware depending on vehicle make and model. Our expert installers will assist you to determine what additional hardware may be required.
** Some options may require additional hardware and labor. Ask the P.C. Richard & Son installer for more information.