Viper 5305V- Security & Remote Start with 2-way LCD remote
will leave you feeling confident your vehicle is secure. Thanks to the Responder 2-way LCD interactive remote, you can monitor your vehicle’s security and remote start status from up to 1500 feet. In an instant, you will be made aware by a notification on your remote of any vehicle tampering and receive confirmation of any remote control commands you have sent to your vehicle.
- remote communicates with car and receives confirmation of the action taken.
- remotely start your vehicle within range specified.
- keep your vehicle entry points protected.
- includes (1) 2-way LCD screen remote & (1) 1-way 4 button remote.
P.C. Richard & Son Installation*
Your Viper System includes professional installation at one of the 44 P.C. Richard & Son Mobile Installation Centers, located at select showrooms in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. P.C. Richard & Son is an authorized reseller and installer for Viper products, and installation services come with a lifetime installation warranty. Once your order has been placed, contact one of our Installation Centers with your invoice number to schedule an installation appointment.
2-way Responder remote control
The Viper 5305V comes equipped with an interactive 2-way communication LCD remote and a spare 1-way 4 button remote. The 2-way LCD screen remote control uses Responder technology to instantly confirm that your vehicle has received the remote command. So, when you lock and arm your vehicle’s alarm, the LCD remote will notify you instantly that the vehicle is secure. You may also program the LCD screen remote to control up to 4 vehicles if the same Viper system is installed.
Feel confident knowing the Viper system has your vehicle protected.
All entry zones such as the doors, trunk and hood are protected and will trigger the alarm with unauthorized entry
The Stinger Double Guard Shock Sensor will warn thieves trying to enter or damage your vehicle by offering a quick siren chirp for a light impact and then a full blown 120 decibel Revenger Siren blast upon heavier impacts.
A Failsafe Starter Kill is built-in to prevent the starting of the vehicle when the system is armed.
keeps you in touch with your vehicle in real time. Monitor your vehicle’s security status and receive remote start confirmation along with a run time countdown timer.
is a setting you can perform from your remote that will automatically start your vehicle in 3 hour intervals for up to 6 cycles. This is a very useful feature for keeping your vehicle’s engine warm in extreme temperature locations or keeping a battery charged.
can be used to monitor extreme cold temperatures. The system will check the outside temperature every 3 hours. If it goes below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the vehicle will start for a specified run time.
allows you to grab the attention of others by triggering the alarm siren while in remote range.
is perfect for those quick pit stops at the store where you want to leave your engine running while taking your ignition key with you.
- give you a dedicated trunk release. You can also perform additional tasks like window roll up/roll down, control factory equipped electric sliding doors and more. Speak with one of our professional installers to see if any additional parts or labor are needed for the options you want.
- will increase the protection of your vehicle. You may add the Viper 508D perimeter sensor, 506T glass breakage sensor or the 507M digital tilt sensor.
As an option you can lock/unlock your doors with your smartphone from anywhere just by adding the Viper SmartStart VSM300unit and Viper SmartStart app. If you upgrade to the VSM350 GPS model, you will enjoy the benefits of GPS tracking of your vehicle, vehicle speed, and more customizable alerts sent right to your phone. A SmartStart service plan is required for operation.
* Most Vehicles require additional hardware depending on vehicle make and model. Our expert installers will assist you to determine what additional hardware may be required.
** Some options may require additional hardware and labor. Ask the P.C. Richard & Son installer for more information.