Viper 5806V - Security & Remote Start with 1 mile range LED remote
The Viper 5806V LED 2-Way Security & Remote Start System really delivers the ultimate performance in security, convenience and operating range. The sleek and modern 2-way LED remote stays on top of your vehicle’s security status to an impressive 1 mile range.
Stay rest assured when parking your vehicle that the Viper 5806V will alert you instantly of any alarm zone violations. Remote starting from office buildings or large parking lots is no object for this Viper unit. You’ll have confidence knowing the 1 mile range and 2-way confirmation will notify you that your vehicle has started successfully.
2-Way communication - remote communicates with car and receives confirmation of the action taken.
Remote Start - remotely start your vehicle within range specified.
Security - keep your vehicle entry points protected.
Remotes - includes (1) 2-way LED remote with 1 mile range & (1) 1-way 5 button remote.
P.C Richard & Son Installation*
Your Viper System includes professional installation at one of the 44 P.C. Richard & Son Mobile Installation Centers, located at select showrooms in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. P.C. Richard & Son is an authorized reseller and installer for Viper products, and installation services come with a lifetime installation warranty. Once your order has been placed, contact one of our Installation Centers with your invoice number to schedule an installation appointment.
2-way Responder LE 1 mile range LED remote
The slender, sophisticated, ergonomic LED 2-way remote is gorgeous and simple to use. Created for single handed use, you can easily send commands to your system up to an extreme 1 mile range and see instantly that it has responded. A 1-way 5 button remote is also included. It offers all the features and ease of use as the LED remote, but without 2-way confirmation. They also have dual vehicle control, where the same remote and toggle between your different vehicles if they both have the same Viper system installed.
Feel confident knowing the Viper system has your vehicle protected.
- All entry zones such as the doors, trunk and hood are protected and will trigger the alarm with unauthorized entry.
- The Stinger Double Guard Shock Sensor will warn thieves trying to enter or damage your vehicle by offering a quick siren chirp for a light impact and then a full blown 120 decibel Revenger Siren blast upon heavier impacts.
- A Failsafe Starter Kill is built-in to prevent the starting of the vehicle when the system is armed.
- 2-way communication keeps you in touch with your vehicle in real time. Monitor the vehicle’s security status and receive remote start confirmation along with a run time countdown timer.
- Timer Mode is a setting that will automatically start the vehicle in 3 hour intervals for up to 6 cycles. This is a very useful feature for keeping the vehicle’s engine warm in extreme temperature locations or keeping a battery charged.
- Temperature Start can be used to monitor extreme cold temperatures. The system will check the outside temperature every 3 hours. If it goes below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the vehicle will start for a specified run time.
- Panic Mode grabs the attention of others by triggering the alarm siren while in remote range.
- Takeover mode is perfect for quick pit stops at the store where you want to leave your engine running while taking your ignition key with you.
- Auxiliary channels give you a dedicated trunk release, ability to operate window controls and control factory-equipped electric sliding doors.
- Additional Security Sensors will increase the protection of your vehicle. You may add the Viper 508D perimeter sensor, 506T glass breakage sensor or the 507M digital tilt sensor.
- Viper SmartStart compatible. As an option you can lock/unlock your doors, plus remote start with no distance limitations just by adding the SmartStart unit and Viper SmartStart app. If you upgrade to the GPS model, you will enjoy the benefits of GPS tracking of your vehicle, vehicle speed, and more customizable alerts sent right to your phone. A SmartStart service plan is required for operation.
* Most Vehicles require additional hardware depending on vehicle make and model. Our expert installers will assist you to determine what additional hardware may be required.
** Some options may require additional hardware and labor. Ask your P.C. Richard & Son installer for more information.