Weber Spirit S-210 2-Burner Stainless Steel Natural Gas Grill
Everything you need for a successful grill-out is featured in the Weber Spirit S-210 2-Burner Natural Gas Grill in sleek-looking stainless steel. The Spirit S-210 Grill has 2 stainless steel burners that produce an impressive 26,500 BTUs for hot even-temperature cooking.
The included porcelain enameled Flavorizer Bars will add some delicious flavors to your food by smoking and sizzling when cooking juices begin to drip. Keep an eye on cooking temperatures with the accurate front mounted thermometer while 2 folding stainless steel side tables offer plenty of work space but then fold up for compact storage. The Weber Spirit S-210 Natural Gas Grill is a perfect choice when it comes to grilling basics packaged in a small foot print.
- 450 sq. in. of overall cooking space
- 360 sq. in. of primary grilling area
- 90 sq. in. of warming rack space
- 2 stainless steel burners producing 26,500 BTUs per hour
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates for evenly distributed cooking temperatures
- Porcelain enameled Flavorizer Bars to add and lock in cooking flavors
- Front mounted thermometer for accurate cooking temperatures
- Electronic Crossover ignition system for fast and reliable starting
- Front access grease trays for easy access and cleaning
- 2 stainless steel side mounted folding tables offering plenty of room for food preparation
Free Weber Gas Grill Assembly
Buy any Weber Gas Grill online or in-store and receive Free Assembly by our expert in-house technicians.
- For in-store purchases, Weber Gas Grills can be purchased pre-assembled or in the original manufacturer’s packaging for you to assemble at home.
- For online orders with delivery in the P.C. Richard & Son delivery area (delivery fees apply), your Weber Gas Grill will be carefully wrapped and delivered to you pre-assembled and ready to attach to a gas source*.
- For orders to be delivered outside of the P.C. Richard & Son delivery area, the Free Assembly offer is not valid and this item will be delivered in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
*Customer is responsible to connect grill to gas source.