Skip to Main Content
With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We’ve got your world covered.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, May 2016 – January 2018
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband Internet connection with a minimum of 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -40°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night Vision range up to 130 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) No audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
If you want a smart way to protect your home or business then you need a security camera system with smart detection technology and real-time notifications that begins recording only when there's a real threat. Conventional recording systems can generate numerous unwanted notifications based on pixel changes in the camera's view. Imagine getting notified during heavy rainfall, light changes, or when bugs fly across the lens; not the best solution.
That's why Night Owl created the brand new Smart infrared detection camera system. The wired security system of the future, and the only one of its kind. It uses a passive infrared sensor to detect human body heat, and animals, as well as vehicles at your home or business. These extra HD cameras capture images at 3 megapixels, resulting in 50% better quality than 1080P video. Plus, they provide up to 130 feet of night vision with a wide angle field of view for maximum coverage and peace of mind.
Our system immediately sends you a Smart notification and begins recording only during real activity and motion, making Night Owl the wisest choice in home detection technology. Conventional systems produce hours of irrelevant footage and locating that one important recording becomes much like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Frustrating and time consuming. The Night Owl Smart infrared detection camera ensures that only real events have been recorded, making it simpler to find the one you need. Plus, the Night Owl Smart System uses advance data compression, which cuts the files size in half, saving hard drive space and allowing you to capture twice as much video compared to conventional security systems.
It also means faster streaming to your mobile devices, so you can effortlessly access your recordings anytime and anywhere. You are the best protection for your home or business, and having a Night Owl Smart infrared detection camera is the closest thing to being there when you're away. As always, our unprecedented customer service is available 24/7, 365 days a year in both English and Spanish.
The Night Owl Smart infrared detection camera system. Quality, reliability, and excellent customer service. All designed to protect what matters most to you.