Skip to Main Content
This Gear Fit2 is black and features a large band that fits wrist sizes between 6.1 and 8.2 inches (it is also available in a smaller size). It is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones.
Monitor your daily activity levels with just a glance at your wrist. The Samsung Gear Fit2 tracks calories burned, floors climbed, sleep quality, and more (1), making your goals easier to achieve. The pedometer keeps count of your steps, while the integrated heart monitor measures your heartbeat every second of your workout.
Get credit for every step thanks to the built-in GPS (2) that gives you accurate real-time stats. You can even leave your phone behind and map your run right from your Gear Fit2. Easily check your progress with daily on-screen activity summaries.
The Gear Fit2 automatically identifies the type of activity you are doing. It can distinguish between running, cycling, and other types of physical activities, so whether you're training for a marathon or just out for a brisk walk, the Gear Fit2 provides a summary of your exercise session. You can also select the appropriate activity mode and it begins tracking strength training, yoga, pilates and more.
The Samsung Gear Fit2 displays your smartphone alerts right on your wrist. You can receive and respond to calendar notifications, texts, calls and more (3)--without removing your phone from your pocket.
Featuring a standalone music player, the Gear Fit2 lets you take your favorite tracks with you when you exercise. You can store your favorite music on your Gear Fit2 or connect to your phone with Spotify to access millions of songs (4).
Recharging your Gear Fit2 is simple. Just place it on the included cradle, and the device will begin charging. The Gear Fit2 sustains a single charge for up to three to four days, ensuring it is always powered for a workout.
The Gear Fit2 features a water-resistant design that can withstand harsh exercise conditions, so it stays running no matter how sweaty or rainy your workout gets (5).
The Gear Fit2 displays all your activity reports and notifications on a curved full-color Super AMOLED display. Easy to read in both the sun and shade, the display helps you stay updated while you work out.
The included S Health app gives you extra motivation to reach your goals. Using the app, you can set goals, check leaderboards, challenge others to step competitions, and share workout results with just the touch of a button (6).
Samsung Gear Fit2 (black, large band) and charging cradle.
(2) GPS accuracy may be affected by factors such as weather conditions, trees, buildings/structures, and satellite interference.
(3) Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones using Android OS 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM as well as iPhone 5 and later with iOS 9.0 and above. Not all features available with iOS paired smartphones. Gear Fit2 supported smartphones may vary by carrier and device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit samsung.com/gearfit2. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
(4) To enjoy music, connect Gear Fit2 to Bluetooth speaker or headphones (sold separately).
(5) IP68 rating means it’s water--resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; rinse residue/dry after wet. See user manual.
(6) Some S Health features are not available on iOS smartphones. Visit samsung.com/gearfit2 for details.