Skip to Main Content
Mouth watering smoke gently drifts in the air while a fresh rack of ribs cooks low and slow on a wood fire - it's heaven on earth. There’s nothing like a barbeque, and there’s nothing like a Traeger wood pellet grill. Whether you want to grill, smoke, bake, roast or slow-cook barbecue, the Traeger Bronson 20 Wood Pellet Grill does it all and does it well. Designed with flavor in mind, Traeger grills use all-natural wood pellets to get that authentic wood fire taste you’ve been striving for.
The Traeger Bronson 20 Wood Pellet Grill houses a state of the art temperature control system unlike anything else on the market. By using the Digital Elite Controller the Bronson 20 can maintain precision control of +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for the ultimate wood fire grilling experience.
Furthermore, the Traeger Pro Series 20 Wood Pellet Grill has a sturdy side-lift bar providing easy leverage that, when coupled with all-terrain wheels, makes it a breeze to move from lawn to patio, or out to a tailgate party. Finally, the Traeger Bronson 20 Wood Pellet Grill has 300 sq. in. of cooking surface so you have plenty of room to cook up anything you can think of, and probably more.
• 300 sq. in. Overall Cooking Space
• Grill Capacity: Approx. 2 Whole Chickens or 3 Rib Racks or 12 Burgers
• Fueled by 100% all-natural, pure hardwood pellets for that real, smoky flavor everyone loves
• Easy to clean porcelain cooking grates for even heat distribution and cleaning convenience
• Digital Elite Controller to ensure temperatures are always precise and consistent with no guesswork
• 10 lbs. pellet hopper capacity holds more wood pellets so you can keep cooking all day
• Sawhorse Chassis provides extra stability to handle heavy cuts of meat
• Side Lift Bar makes it extra mobile, just lift one side and wheel off to your desired location
• All-Terrain Wheels so your grill is easy to move in any conditions
• Easy to clean porcelain grill grates for even heat distribution and cleaning convenience
• Powerful steel construction and long-lasting powder coated finish provides heavy duty durability for years of everyday use
• Versatile cooking options means you can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ all on the same Traeger wood pellet grill
• Dimensions: 35” (w) x 38” (h) x 22” (d)
• Weight: 76 lbs