sets the standard for remote start and keyless entry systems. The compact 4 button remote allows you to start your vehicle from up to 1500 feet away, lock/unlock your doors, and arm/disarm your existing factory security system.
- the Viper remote communicates with car but does not receive confirmation of the action taken
- unlock your vehicle from your remote
- remotely start your vehicle with remote within range specified.
- includes (2) four-button remotes.
P.C. Richard & Son Installation*
The Viper 4105V Remote Start includes professional installation at one of the 44 P.C. Richard & Son Mobile Installation Centers, located at select showrooms in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. P.C. Richard & Son is an authorized reseller and installer for Viper products, and installation services come with a lifetime installation warranty. Once your order has been placed, contact one of our Installation Centers with your invoice number to schedule an installation appointment.
- allows you to grab the attention of others by triggering your vehicle’s horn while in remote range.
is perfect for quick pit stops at the store when you want to leave your engine running but take your ignition key with you.
- Ensure maximum comfort when you enter your vehicle. Whether you want it toasty warm or icy cold, your Viper system will keep your engine running for up to 60 minutes. Speak with our professional installers at the time of the installation to determine an engine run time that will work for you.
- Expand the capabilities of your Viper Remote Start system by adding features like trunk release, window roll down and more, all from your remote control.
- By adding the optional Viper SmartStart unit and Viper SmartStart app, you can start your vehicle from anywhere with your smartphone. If you upgrade to the GPS model, you will also enjoy the added benefits of GPS and speed tracking of your vehicle, and customizable alerts sent right to your smartphone. A SmartStart service plan is required for operation.
* Most Vehicles require additional hardware depending on vehicle make and model. Our expert installers will assist you to determine what additional hardware may be required
** Some options may require additional hardware and labor. Ask the P.C. Richard & Son installer for more information.