YETI Loadout Lidhttp://www.pcrichard.com/images/product/large/Z_YLOLID.jpghttp://www.pcrichard.com/YETI/YETI-Loadout-Lid/YLOLID.pcrpBuy the YETI YLOLID YETI Accessory and other YETI Accessories at PCRichard.comYLOLIDYETI29.99usdhttp://schema.org/NewConditionhttp://schema.org/InStockP.C. Richard & Son
YETI Loadout Bucket Lid
The ultimate bucket needs the ultimate lid. The YETI Loadout Bucket Lid is tougher than nails, being able to withstand over 300 lbs of pressure thanks to its HeftHex construction. This same innovative design also prevents water from getting inside when out on the open seas. Taking inspiration from YETI’s very own Rambler lids, the YETI Loadout Bucket Lid is also transparent, allowing you to view contents without removing the lid.
- Clear Tritan Lid to easily see what you’re storing at a glance
- Hex Support thoughtfully designed to withstand just about anything
- Four-Finger Release Tab makes popping the lid off easier than ever
- Water tight and vacuum sealed, simply put, water isn’t getting in
- Pressure Release Valve so when temperatures rise, pressure is released through the valve to prevent the lid from sticking
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
The LoadOut Lid keeps contents safe from salt spray and contained when the water gets rough. Taking inspiration from the Rambler family of lids, it's transparent, easy to remove and water-tight but this time they brought in reinforcements. The HeftHex Construction makes for a more durable framework that resists cracking, even in extreme temps with up to 300lbs of pressure. If you didn't think lid technology was a thing before, this might get your attention.