YETI Tundra 35 Cooler - Desert Tanhttp://www.pcrichard.com/images/product/large/Z_YT35T.jpghttp://www.pcrichard.com/YETI/YETI-Tundra-35-Cooler-Desert-Tan/YT35T.pcrpBuy the YETI YT35T Cooler and other Coolers at PCRichard.comYT35TYETI249.99usdhttp://schema.org/NewConditionhttp://schema.org/InStockP.C. Richard & Son
YETI Tundra 35 Cooler – Desert Tan
Small, cold, and ready to go. Portable, durable, and with the quality you expect, the YETI Tundra 35 cooler is the ideal companion for those long beach days, tailgates, or fishing on the open seas. With 2 inch thick insulated cooler walls and a freezer-quality lid gasket, ice stays frozen much longer so you can keep cool all day.
Stronger than strong, the YETI Tundra 35 cooler makes no compromises when it comes to build quality. Approved by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC), the YETI Tundra 35 cooler is bear-proof when used with approved Master Locks.
The attention to detail doesn’t stop there though; the YETI Tundra 35 cooler has a NeverFail Hinge System to ensure the lid of the cooler will never break even when under pressure, as well as BearFoot Non-Slip feet to prevent it from slipping around on the slick deck of a boat. To top it off, the YETI Tundra 35 cooler even comes with a leak proof Vortex Drain System, gone are the days of struggling to flip your cooler over to empty it after a long day out.
- Patented T-Rex Lid Latches to prevent broken latches
- Neverfail Hinge System to ensure the lid of the cooler can handle any type of abuse
- Coldlock Gasket in the lid to keep the cold in, and the heat out
- Doublehaul Handles constructed of military-grade polyester rope for extra long hauls
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet to keep your cooler in place in slippery conditions
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots to secure your cooler to any truck, boat, or trailer with ease
- Interlock Lid System ensures cold air stays locked in tight, with no escape
- Lipgrip Handles are there if you need them, but tucked away for convenience
- Vortex Drain System for a simple, effortless way to drain your cooler
- Capacity: 28 lbs of ice (only) or 20 beverage cans (using a 2:1 ice to can ratio)
- Inside Dimensions: 10" (w) x 14" (h) x 9 1/2" (d)
- Exterior Dimensions: 21” (w) x 15 2/8”(h) x 16” (d)
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Warranty Information: 5 year limited warranty
The YETI® Tundra® 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity. Thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost (TM) Insulation and the FatWall (TM) Design, this cooler will keep your ice icy. And even though it's the smallest of the Tundra line, the Tundra 35 is still built to be bear-resistant. It also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it YETI's best ice chest for floating down the Guadalupe River with some cold beverages.
28 LBS of ICE (ONLY) OR 20 Bevarge Cans (USING A 2:1 ICE TO CAN RATIO)
10" X 14" X 9.5"
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
21.0(w) X 15.2(h) X 16.0(d)