No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility: The P.C. Richard & Son “iHeartRadio Music Festival Flyaway” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Connecticut who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of P.C. Richard & Son (“Sponsor”), iHeartMedia + Entertainment, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, divisions, and individual stations, iHeartRadio and iHeartMedia (collectively, the “Company”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and web site providers/web masters, and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. To Enter: Sweepstakes begins on August 13, 2018 and ends on August 27, 2018 (“Promotion Period“). During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter: 1) Online: During the Promotion Period, enter to win by going to www.Facebook.com/pcrichardandson, visit the “enter to win” tab and by filling out the available entry form. Entrants may enter ONCE per e-mail address for the entire Promotion Period. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro and other automated or mechanical means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
2) Via Mail: On a 3”x5” card, hand print your full name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (area code included), date of birth and email address (optional) and mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: The P.C. Richard & Son “iHeartRadio Festival Flyaway” Sweepstakes, P.C. Richard & Son, 150 Price Parkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by August 27, 2018 and received by August 31, 2018 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person for the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro and other automated or mechanical means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. A copy of these Official Rules can also be viewed at www.pcrichard.com/officialrules.
3. Winner Determination: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing, by an independent judging agency on or about September 4, 2018 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. (1) Grand Prize: A trip for a winner and a guest to Las Vegas, Nevada. Trip consists of roundtrip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to Las Vegas, Nevada, Two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Roundtrip ground transportation for two (2) between the airport and hotel, Two (2) tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival Village, Two (2) tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival Day 1 on Friday, September 21, 2018, Two (2) tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival Day 2 on Saturday, September 22, 2018 and two (2) tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival Village. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,300.00. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Actual value of the prize may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18) unless child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such guest. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets to either day of the iHeartRadio Music Festival, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including additional ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, souvenirs, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by telephone or mail, and will be and required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, a 1099 form & where legal, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected.
6. General Conditions: By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all matters, (ii) the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names, cities and states of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law, and (iii) release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, P.C. Richard & Son, iHeartMedia + Entertainment, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, divisions, and individual stations, iHeartRadio and iHeartMedia (collectively, the “Company”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, participating retail outlets, advertising and promotion agencies, and web site providers/web masters, (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, in any Sweepstakes related materials, the announcement of the prize; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, illegible, postage-due, or garbled entries or mail; or for electronic, kiosk or computer malfunction or error, entries which are lost for any reason including computer or human or other error. If in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention or other causes compromise or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is unable to run due to any other cause, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently (as applicable), to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to determine the winner from all eligible non-suspect entries received as of such termination. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Winner’s Name: For the name of winner, available after September 30, 2018, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to The P.C. Richard & Son “iHeartRadio Music Festival Flyaway” Sweepstakes, P.C. Richard & Son, 150 Price Parkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735 for receipt by October 31, 2018.
8. Sponsor: P.C. Richard & Son, 150 Price Parkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to P.C. Richard & Son and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this giveaway unless the entrant has also chosen to opt-in to our newsletter mailing list
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
The Promotion is open to legal residents of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of legal majority in their jurisdictions of residence if such age is greater than eighteen (18)) as of the date of purchase. Any employees, supervisors, contractors, vendors (and members of their immediate families) of P.C. Richard & Son, Harman International Industries and the MLB Entities (defined below) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
“MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
From 8/10/18, through 8/26/18 (“Offer Period”), purchase any JBL audio products totaling $149 or more (*excluding taxes and shipping) on a single receipt/in a single transaction at a P.C. Richard & Son location in the New York City borough of Manhattan (located in Harlem, Chelsea, the Upper West Side and the Upper East Side). The Promotion is not valid on purchases made at P.C. Richard & Son stores outside of the New York City borough of Manhattan or online at pcrichard.com. Prior purchases/purchases made outside the Offer Period are not valid for the Promotion. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, discount, premium or rebate offer unless stated otherwise by the retailer.
Once your qualifying purchase is completed at the register, you, while supplies last, will be awarded two (2) tickets for use by you and one (1) guest for one (1) New York Yankees home game to be played on either 8/29/18, or 8/30/18, as dates and seating determined by the store manager at its sole discretion. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) for each ticket is $50. Transportation to and from the game and lodging are not provided. Ticket recipients are responsible for any and all expenses associated with use of the tickets. If any portion of the qualifying purchase (making the purchase total less than $149) is returned to the store during the Offer Period, the tickets that were awarded must also be returned. If any portion of the qualifying purchase (making the purchase total less than $149) is returned to the store after the Offer Period, ARV for each ticket must be reimbursed to the retailer. Tickets cannot be exchanged or substituted for another game date or for cash value. Location of ticket seating and game dates are at the sole discretion of P.C. Richard & Son. Ticket recipients are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on the tickets. If tickets are declined at the time the qualifying purchase is completed, the purchaser forfeits his/her option to receive the tickets.
Tickets obtained via this Promotion are subject to all the terms of Major League Baseball tickets generally. Tickets are not for resale, cannot be redeemed for cash, are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be used without the express written consent of New York Yankees Partnership (“New York Yankees”) for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any prohibited resale of a ticket or use for commercial or promotional purpose may invalidate the license granted by the tickets. Commercial and promotion use or purpose includes, without limitation, advertising, promotions of any kind (e.g., self promotions, product promotions, ticket promotions, business promotions and/or commercial promotions), contests, auctions, sweepstakes and giveaways.
Ticket recipient and his/her guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Game dates and times are determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets will govern in the event a legal game, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each ticket recipient and his/her guest agree to comply with all ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the tickets. The New York Yankees and other applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any ticket holder and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Lineups and rosters are determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the New York Yankees and are subject to change without notice.
By participating in the Promotion, participants (including ticket recipients) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To the fullest extent of the law, you release P.C. Richard & Son, Harman International Industries, the MLB Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, participating retail outlets, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the tickets; or any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
Disputes regarding the Promotion will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York, and each participant irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that it shall not commence any action, litigation or proceeding of any kind whatsoever against P.C. Richard & Son, Harman International Industries or any MLB Entity in any way arising from or relating to the Promotion in any forum other than appropriate district or State courts of the State of New York sitting in the Borough of Manhattan. No claimant in any dispute involving P.C. Richard & Son, Harman International Industries or any MLB Entity shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Except as prohibited by law and as a condition of participating in the Promotion, participants hereby waive any right they may have to participate in a class action or have a trial by jury for any litigation directly or indirectly arising out of, under or in connection with the Promotion, or any related document, agreement or transaction.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, executed, produced or endorsed by any MLB Entity.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.