90 Days of Movies FREE with Your New Samsung TV
Buy an eligible Samsung TV from P.C. Richard & Son between August 21 and September 10 and receive a free 90-day membership to Tribeca Shortlist.
A $15 value!
An e-mail containing a coupon code to redeem your free 3 month membership will be sent to you after your purchase.
Tribeca Shortlist is the only movie service with expert recommendations from actors, directors, and more. Spend less time searching for movies and more time enjoying them!
· Curation: films are handpicked for you by people, not algorithms.
· Fresh: content is refreshed monthly, so there's always something new to watch.
· High quality: top 50 movies average 94% on Rotten Tomatoes
· Exclusivity: most films are not available on Netflix or Hulu.
SAMSUNG TRIBECA SHORTLIST TV CREDIT OFFER
Terms and Conditions
OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, and Puerto Rico WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF Qualifying purchase.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
VALID ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
• ELIGIBILITY: The Samsung Tribeca Shortlist TV Credit Offer (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are at least 18 years old at the time of Qualifying Purchase (defined in Section 3 of these Terms and Conditions) and who are new Tribeca Shortlist customers. Employees of Samsung Electronics America, Inc., Lions Gate Entertainment Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective advertising, promotion and web design agencies, independent contractors (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate in the Offer. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who meet these eligibility requirements are referred to herein as “Participants.” Sponsor reserves the right to request Participants to provide verification of identity. Participation constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
• THE PURCHASE PERIOD AND REDEMPTION PERIOD: The purchase period begins August 21, 2016 and ends September 10, 2016 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first (“Purchase Period”). Each Tribeca Shortlist Code must be redeemed by the expiration date that accompanies such Tribeca Shortlist Code when it is delivered to a Participant, or it will expire. In order to redeem a Tribeca Shortlist Code, a Participant must set up a Tribeca Shortlist account at the website provided along with the Tribeca Shortlist Code, agree to the terms and conditions and policies associated with such account, provide a valid credit or debit card or other payment method, sign up for a new subscription to Tribeca Shortlist and enter the Tribeca Shortlist Code. Then, a Participant will be able to download the Tribeca Shortlist service application to his or her Samsung Smart TV and sign in using the account created on the Tribeca Shortlist site. No more than 6,000 Tribeca Shortlist Codes are available. See below for instructions on how to receive and redeem the Tribeca Shortlist Codes (defined in Section 4 of these Terms and Conditions).
• HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND RECEIVE A TRIBECA SHORTLIST CODE: A Participant must purchase an eligible TV from a participating P.C. Richard & Son store or online at www.pcrichard.com (“Qualifying Purchase”) during the Purchase Period (see Section 4 for list of eligible TV model numbers). The Qualifying Purchase must occur during the Purchase Period. Limit only one (1) Tribeca Shortlist Code per Qualifying Purchase and per person/per email address. Offer requests in excess of the foregoing limitation will not be honored or acknowledged.
• OFFER DETAILS: Upon making a Qualifying Purchase, the Participant will receive a Tribeca Shortlist code (“Tribeca Shortlist Code”) with its corresponding expiration date, on the receipt for the Qualifying Purchase received from the participating retailer, which code may be redeemed for a promotional period of Tribeca Shortlist (the “Service”) for a period of ninety (90) days (the “Promotional Period”). See the chart below for the list of eligible TVs:
Eligible TV Model #
To redeem Tribeca Shortlist codes, a Participant must take the following steps:
• Go to getTSL.com/Samsung90 or the Tribeca Shortlist website provided on your receipt for your Qualifying Purchase.
• Set up a new Tribeca Shortlist account and sign up for a new subscription for the Service. In order to set up an account, Participant must provide an email address, create a password, and provide all other required information, including billing information such as a valid credit or debit card or other payment method, and agree to the terms and conditions and policies associated with such account.
• Enter the Tribeca Shortlist Code provided on your Qualifying Purchase receipt when setting up the Tribeca Shortlist. The promotional offer will be applied to your Tribeca Shortlist subscription.
After redeeming the Tribeca Shortlist Code and activating your Service subscription online, you can go to Samsung Apps on your new Samsung Smart TV, search for Tribeca Shortlist, install the app, and sign in using the account that you created on the Tribeca Shortlist website.
• LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (i) interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected registrations or orders, or transmissions, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person’s computer related to participating in the Offer; (ii) illegible, unintelligible, postage due, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, damaged, late, lost or stolen register receipts, entries or incorrect or inaccurate registration or order information, whether caused by Internet users or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the administration of the Offer; or (iii) for any typographical errors in any Offer-related materials. All registrations and all elements thereof will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If in the judgment of Sponsor, the Offer is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, which in Sponsor’s judgment, may corrupt the administration, security, or fairness of the Offer, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the Offer. PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT REGARDING THE OFFER.
• RELEASE: Promotion Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility, and each Participant (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to hold Promotion Entities harmless from all liability for any costs, claims, damages or any other injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), disability or loss to any person or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights such as right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Offer, the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance of, use or misuse of any Offer, or any Offer related activity. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury (including death) or damage to persons or property, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the purchase of, use or misuse of any Offer related product. Promotion Entities further assume no liability either for the cancellation, modification or premature conclusion of the Offer for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any Offer or due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
• DISPUTES: THIS OFFER IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR OFFER ENTITY AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the AAA Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein.
• GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Participant. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, the Offer and proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. Duplicate or non-conforming requests will not be honored or returned. This Offer is not available to clubs, organizations or groups. Offer cannot be combined with, and is not valid with, any other rebate, offer, discount, promotion or program. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the result in the individual utilizing the same to be ineligible to participate in the Offer. All registrations and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Offer Entities are not responsible for any lost, late, undeliverable/undelivered e-mails. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in Offer materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Sponsor: Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Road, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Customer service inquires may be made at Contact Us.
© 2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brand, product and service names and logos are marks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearances may vary.