Skip to Main Content
NOPURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOURCHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The email sign up Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the continental United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of P.C. Richard & Son ("Sponsor") and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and web site providers/web masters, and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside the continental United States and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. WinnerDetermination: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a randomdrawing, by an independent judging agency on the 1st of every month (12winners total) from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning dependon the number of eligible entries received.
4. (1)Grand Prize: (1) $100 P.C. Richard & Son gift card. Prize isawarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied bySponsor. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costsassociated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as beingprovided, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cashequivalent, or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion ofthe Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portionthereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise providedin these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor's solediscretion.
5. WinnerNotification: Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and or phone,and will be and required to execute and return an Affidavit ofEligibility/Liability Release, & where legal, a Publicity Release within one(1) daysof date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned withinthe specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable,potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor isunable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, prizewill be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner selected.
6. GeneralConditions:By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rulesand the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in allmatters, (ii) the use by Sponsorand its designees of their names, cities and states ofresidence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide,and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafterdevised without compensation, notification or permission, except whereprohibited by law, and (iii) release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor,P.C. Richard & Son and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries,sales representatives, distributors, participating retail outlets, advertisingand promotion agencies, and web site providers/web masters, (collectively,"Released Parties") against any injuries, losses, damages, claims,actions and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directlyor indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession,use, misuse or nonuse of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible fortechnical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errorsrelating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, withoutlimitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of theSweepstakes, the processing of entries, in any Sweepstakes related materials,the announcement of the prize; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged,incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, illegible, postage-due, orgarbled entries or mail; or for electronic, kiosk or computer malfunction orerror, entries which are lost for any reason including computer or human orother error. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected oractual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion ofthe Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention orother causes compromise or affect the administration, integrity, security,fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is unableto run due to any other cause, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves theright to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/orvoid any entries submitted fraudulently (as applicable), to modify or suspendthe Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawingto determine the winner from all eligible non-suspect entries received as ofsuch termination. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual todeliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of theSweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such anattempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and otherremedies (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extentpermitted by law. We are not responsible for any internet and/or computermalfunctions that may occur during entry period.
7. WinnerNames: Fora full winner list, available after December 31, 2013 mail a self-addressedstamped envelope to Email Sweepstakes, P.C. Richard & Son, 150 PriceParkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735 for receipt by January 15, 2014.
8. Sponsor:P.C.Richard & Son, 150 Price Parkway, Farmingdale, NY 11735.