Get Healthy With Ninja – Smoothies and Shake Recipes
Posted on February 21, 2014 by Jennifer
The NINJA® Culinary Team has created and developed delicious and nutritional recipes with YOU in mind. We would like to share with you some of our personal favorite recipes!
Pineapple Energy Shake
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple, cut in chunks
1/2 fresh or frozen mango, cut in chunks
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 cup Coconut Milk
3-4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the Pitcher and blend on 3 until smooth. Serve right away.
Super Green Smoothie
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, and cut lengthwise,
1 cup honeydew melon,
12 green, seedless grapes,
1 large orange, peeled and halved,
1 cup spinach leaves,
1 cup ice
- Place the Top Blades in the Pitcher and add all of the ingredients in the order listed.*
- PULSE 3 times. Select Speed 10 and flip the switch to START. Blend for 45 seconds.
- Servings: 2-4
Fresh Year Smoothie
- 1 small beet, peeled, cut in chunks
1/2 carrot, cut in half
1 apple, cored
1/2 cup spinach, tightly packed
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 cup water
4-6 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the Pitcher and blend on 2 for 5 seconds. Increase the speed to 3 and blend until very smooth. Serve at once.
If you like these recipes be sure to check back on our blog, where we will be sharing more of our favorites! If you don't own a Ninja yet, you can browse products here!