Skip to Main Content
The modern design of the Generations X7247 42” 2 Shelf TV Stand offers a sleek look with flexible Flat Panel TV mounting. Mount the TV to the wall behind the stand and use both shelves for component storage. Attach the TV to the mounting pole to gain some height and be able to swivel the TV left or right. Or, for another option, remove the mounting pole and simply place the TV on top of the stand. Any way you choose, you will still have the ability to accommodate TVs up to 50” and the capacity to store and organize at least 4 audio/video components.
Model Number: X7247
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Generations 42" 2 Shelf TV Stand - Black:
This is an excellent stand that with a few minor tweaks would get five stars.
- TV mounts fairly high which is good for a living room
- TV mounts to the stand instead of sitting on it, no chance of being accidentally knocked over
- Easy assembly with clear instructions
- Very sturdy while not being overly heavy.
- Mounting the brackets to the TV set - I understand that every tv is different and it's impossible for the maker of this stand to give instructions for every possibility. Be warned that you are pretty much on your own for this part of the process. But the manufacturer could have helped by providing a better selection of spaces and washer. As it was, I had to scrounge through my hardware collection to come up with a workable combination.
- After the TV is mounted on the stand, there is nothing preventing it from sliding left or right. The 'safety' screws' are not long enough to lock the mounted TV against the stand. Granted, the TV would have to slide a considerable distance either way before it became a problem but I should not have to replace the supplied screws with longer ones.