Harness Your Physic Connection to a World Beyond
From the makers of the award-winning Heavy Rain comes a unique, psychological action thriller. Featuring a brand-new game engine, a compelling, original story, and a topnotch Hollywood cast, including Ellen Page ("Juno," "Whip It," "Inception"), Beyond: Two Souls promises to be one of the most immersive experiences on the PlayStation 3 system.
Live the life of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses extraordinary powers through a psychic link to an invisible entity. Experience the most striking moments of Jodie's life as your actions and decisions determine her fate. As she traverses the globe, Jodie will face incredible challenges against a backdrop of emotionally-charged events never before seen in a video game.
Motion Capture Evolved to Performance Capture
Beyond: Two Souls is created by French game developers, Quantic Dream. Along with their 2010 break out hit, Heavy Rain and other titles, Quantic Dream is also well-known as a provider of motion capture (Mo-Cap) services to the film and video game industries. In Beyond: Two Souls Quantic Dream combines their advanced motion capture techniques, with topnotch Hollywood quality acting talent, transforming motion capture -- long used in video games -- into something quite different - performance capture. The result is a superior storytelling and one of the best looking games yet developed for PS3. Couple this with clever gameplay in which players control both Jodie Holms and the entity that is her constant companion across several years of her life, and you have an innovative video games experience not to be missed.
Key Game Features:
- Take full control of Jodie, as well as her mysterious entity companion in spectacular action sequences
- Action set across several years of Jodie's life
- Dive into a gripping and unpredictable action thriller starring Academy Award nominee Ellen Page ("Juno," "Whip It," "Inception") in the lead role
- Experience the new cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream that creates one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation 3 system
- Different possible endings and outcomes depending on situations encountered and choices made