Yale Plug-In Network Module for Assure Locks - Works with Apple HomeKit and Sirihttp://www.pcrichard.com/images/product/large/Z_AYR202-IMUSA.jpghttp://www.pcrichard.com/Yale/Yale-Plug-In-Network-Module-for-Assure-Locks-Works-with-Apple-HomeKit-and-Siri/AYR202-IMUSA.pcrpBuy the Yale AYR202-IMUSA Smart Hub and other Smart Hubs at PCRichard.comAYR202-IMUSAYale49.99usdhttp://schema.org/NewConditionhttp://schema.org/InStockP.C. Richard & Son
Yale iM1 HomeKit Network Module for Assure Locks Plug-In Accessory
Upgrade your Yale Assure Lock (YRD256 or YRD246) to work with Apple HomeKit and Siri. Lock and unlock your door without the hassle of keys using your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or by asking Siri! Don’t have your phone on you? No problem, simply enter your 4-8 digit pin code on your Assure Lock (sold separately).
Create automated schedules for your lock, manage and share pin codes with friends and family, receive notifications when your door is unlocked and see current lock status, all from your iPhone! Access your lock from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4th Gen or later) or iPad (iOS 10.3 or later) set up as a home hub. This product is only compatible with iPhones and iPads running iOS 10.3 or later. The Yale Secure app and Apple Home app are not available for Android users.
- Lock or unlock your home using the Apple Home app, Yale Secure app or by asking Siri
- Manage up to 25 pin codes through the Yale Secure app
- Insert into your lock above the battery compartment
- Customize lock settings including language, auto relock and volume
- Manage from anywhere when used with an Apple TV (4th gen or later) or iPad (iOS 10.3+) set up as a home hub
- Works with Yale Assure Lock SL available at PC Richard’s stores and PCRichard.com
Apple Homekit Network Module "Hey Siri, Unlock My Front Door." Secure your home with a HomeKit-enabled deadbolt or lever from Yale Real Living. Simply plug-in a Yale iM1 Network Module into the back of your compatible Yale Assure Lock or nexTouch lock for seamless HomeKit integration. You'll be able to lock and unlock your door from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Warranty Terms - Parts
Warranty Terms - Labor