25 Things to Do Around Your Fire Pit
Picture this: you’re sitting outside with your family on a beautiful night. A vast, cobalt sky covered in twinkling stars is overhead, and a cozy, crackling fire gives off a warm glow. You’ve got the perfect scenery, and now all you’re missing are some fun things to do! Make any evening memorable with the magic of a fire pit.
Here’s some ideas to get cozy by your fire pit set:
- Watch a family favorite movie (yes, outdoors) on a SunBrite outdoor television.
- Play board games.
- Play card games.
- Share stories with friends and family. What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you? What’s your fondest memory?
- Tell spooky campfire stories.
- Chill out and listen to relaxing music with outdoor speakers.
- Read an enticing novel and explore a new genre.
- Use your camera or camcorder to remember the moment.
- Write a poem (the scenery’s inspiring)!
- Exercise your creativity—write a short story.
- Keep a journal.
- Sketch a picture.
- Eat a homemade dinner by the fire.
- Bake a pie in the oven and then share dessert around the fire.
- Watch the sunset.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Enjoy coloring books (for the whole family).
- Play some campfire games.
- Play some musical instruments and sing.
- Paint the sunset or sunrise and incorporate all of the colors you see in the sky.
- Share a snack by the fire. Use a popcorn maker.
- Set up tents and go camping in the backyard.
- Play backyard games like volleyball (at a safe distance).
- Enjoy a cup of coffee made with the convenience of a coffee maker.
- Spend quality time together with your friends and family.
What do you like to do around your fire pit?