Skip to Main Content
Family and friends, good laughs, and good food. There’s nothing like a barbeque, and there’s nothing like a Traeger wood pellet grill. Whether you want to grill, smoke, bake, roast or slow-cook barbecue, the Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill does it all and does it well. Designed with flavor in mind, Traeger grills use all-natural wood pellets to get that authentic wood pellet taste you’ve been striving for.
The Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill houses a state of the art temperature control system unlike anything else on the market. By using the Digital Pro Controller along with the Traeger’s Advanced Grill Logic, the Pro Series 22 can maintain precision control of +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for the ultimate wood fire grilling experience.
Furthermore, the Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill has Dual Meat Temperature Probes that lets you monitor the internal temperature of your meat without ever opening the lid, while the Hopper Clean Out allows flavored wood pellets to be swapped easily on the fly. The sturdy side-lift bar provides easy leverage that, when coupled with all-terrain wheels, makes it a breeze to move from lawn to patio, or out to a tailgate party. Finally, the Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill has 572 sq. in. of cooking surface so you have plenty of room to cook up anything you can think of, and probably more.
• 572 sq. in. Overall Cooking Space:
o 418 sq. in. Primary grilling surface for those big backyard barbecues
o 154 sq. in. Extra grill rack space for when big backyard barbecues get bigger
• Grill Capacity: Approx. 4 Whole Chickens or 5 Rib Racks or 24 Burgers
• Fueled by 100% all-natural, pure hardwood pellets for that real, smoky flavor everyone loves
• Easy to clean porcelain cooking grates for even heat distribution and cleaning convenience
• Digital Pro Controller with Advanced Grill Logic to ensure temperatures are always precise and consistent with no guesswork
• Dual Meat Temperature Probes lets you monitor your meal without opening the lid
• Hopper Clean Out lets you easily swap out wood pellets to suit your dish
• 18 lbs. pellet hopper capacity holds more wood pellets so you can keep cooking all day
• Sawhorse Chassis provides extra stability to handle heavy cuts of meat
• Side Lift Bar makes it extra mobile, just lift one side and wheel off to your desired location
• All-Terrain Wheels so your grill is easy to move in any conditions
• Locking Casters to ensure that your grill stays exactly where you want it
• Easy to clean porcelain grill grates for even heat distribution and cleaning convenience
• Powerful steel construction and long-lasting powder coated finish provides heavy duty durability for years of everyday use
• Versatile cooking options means you can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ all on the same Traeger wood pellet grill
• Dimensions: 41” (w) x 49” (h) x 27” (d)
• Weight: 103 lbs